Put simply, each of us has experienced our share of frustration and wipes when running raids.
In order to maximize successful runs and minimize wipes (and thereby reducing overall frustration, anger, angst, signs of depression, and general pissy-ness), the following guild policies are in effect for all members:
1. As this is a MATURE raiding guild, we will be scheduling runs with teams comprised of guild members first, and adding allies of the guild second.
2. Note the MATURE point listed in policy #1. Too often we have encountered unnecessary drama in our WoW game play. Out of respect for your fellow guild mates (and putting this as nicely as humanly possible): please leave your personal drama at home, and don't bring it with you in game. Disclaimer: "E L I T E", the guild, is not meant to replace therapy sessions or group counseling nor is it responsible for any nervous breakdowns that you might encounter as a result of game play / raiding.
3. When recruiting, recruit level 85 players ONLY (level 85 alts are welcome as well) that are at least 18 years of age. Each member is allowed no more than ONE low level alt to be in the guild. We have a partnership with the leveling guild, The Mystery Machine (GM: Azurathon), so please direct any players interested in leveling to that guild.
4. Scheduling for RAIDs:
- If we have scheduled a raid (10 or 25) with the guild and you have accepted the invite, do "NOT" run this raid with another group. In short - this isn't fair to those that have made the commitment to run with the guild, only to find out that the group has to PUG out for your slot.
Doing so, will result in the following disciplinary action(s):
First Violation - Warning
Second Violation - Warning / Skipped for 1 raid
Third Violation - Removed from Guild.
We are here to RAID folks, and should not have to deal with repetitive scheduling issues / personal drama or the like. In summary, it's nothing personal - just business.
- Raids will always be scheduled using Realm Time (aka Server Time), and not time zones.
- Raid invites will take place from mission start time (H-hour) until 10 minutes after (H+10m). If you have not arrived by the time that 10 minutes are up, you will have forfeited your spot in the raid to either an ally of the guild or we will pug out the slot.
If a member is consistently late to or absent from raid events that will result in the following disciplinary action(s):
First & Second Violation - Warning
Third Violation - Warning / Skipped for 1 raid
Fourth Violation - Removed from Guild.
Again, we are here to RAID folks, and should not have to